Do you often wake up in the morning feeling great and then before your feet have even touched the ground you are already weighing yourself down with memories of your past.
It is as though your bedroom becomes filled with all of the people and situations from your past that have ever caused you hurt and pain.
Aren’t you tired of starting your day carrying all of those people from your past on your back. They are there with you in every conversations, in every car ride, in every relationship and pretty much in every area of your life.
Whenever you remember an event from your past your body begins to respond as if you are in fact right there in that moment. This is the power of the subconscious mind, it does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined.
So each time that you delve deep into that past event you are literally taking yourself right back there to that time and place.
Each time that you relive an event from your past you are literally plugging yourself into that person or situation, and as your hurt and anger arises against that person or situation you create a cord of attachment to it.
Image that you have a cord of energy running from your Solar Plexus, as you tune into the energy of a person or situation this cord of energy from your solar plexus then plugs into that person or event.
As soon as you are plugged into this your precious life force energy then starts to flow out of your body and into that person or situation.
From here they unknowingly begin to cipher the precious life force energy from your body.
Have you ever experienced walking away from someone and feeling utterly drained and exhausted? This is a perfect example of how in that moment you plugged yourself into that person and they began to literally drain your life force.
Here are some simple techniques that you can put into place to release yourself from these attachments.
1. Ground yourself fully into the heart of Mother Earth each morning.
2. Begin your day with a protection visualisation – Check out mine HERE
3. When you are with another person imagine that you are being filled with energy from the Universe/Sun or Mother Earth and focus your attention on your breath.
4. Thank you ArchAngel Michael for cutting all cords of attachment.
In order to fully release yourself from your past situations and free yourself from the Karmic lessons that these situations create for us here is what you can do:
1. Write a list of all of the people and situations that are still causing you pain today. As you view each person or situation ask yourself: “What is the learning in this situation for me”? (now it is important here that you focus on the learning that has provided you with personal and spiritual growth).
2. Once you have obtained all of the higher learnings bring each person to mind and say: “I now forgive and release you, my karmic lesson in this situation is now fulfilled and no longer serves my Highest Good.”
3. For a deeper release you might like to check out my Cutting the Cords meditation HERE and introduce this into your evening spiritual practice.
This saying is something that has remained with me for such a long time and I am reminded of it often:
“Holding Anger against another is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die”
True freedom and peace comes from letting go of your past. It has served its purpose or if not the Universe will continue to bring these situations into your life so that you do have the opportunity to learn and grow.
I don’t know about you but I certainly am only happy to go through these crappy situations once and learn from them.
I have cycled and recycled so many learnings in my life before the Ah ha moment finally arrived and I was able to get the meaning and the message of it and then release it and let it go.
Making the choice to be free can only be made by you, it is your decision and when you are completely ready to do so then put all of the above in place and begin to experiences the weightlessness of opportunity and new beginnings.